IN PART 3 of our History of Imagination, Wayne Szalinski & others take over the Magic Eye Theater, and the whole pavilion becomes institutionalized in one of the most divisive events in the history of Disney Theme Parks.
- The loss of Epcot’s “Center”
- Honey, I started a Franchise!
- The Ramifications of “Flow”
- Why bad attractions happen to good pavilions
- A discussion of Color Psychology (Imagination Style)
Special Note: The Foot Notes and Editors Notes are now scroll-able. Now you can jump to the end of any post and then press “backspace” to continue the story!