Gather, Store, Re-Combine - A History of Imagination
- PART I Journey Into Imagination – Magic Journeys
- PART II The Image Works – Captain EO
- PART III The Imagination Institute
- PART IV Returns, Tributes and Beyond
- Vol. 1 No. 1 CommuniCore Concrete Pour (9/1/82)
- Vol. 1 No. 2 The Spaceship Earth Story (9/2/82)
- Vol. 1 No. 3 The World Key System (9/3/82)
- Vol. 1 No. 4 Introducing World Passports (9/4/82)
- Vol. 1 No. 5 Grand Opening World Performers (9/5/82)
- Vol. 1 No. 7 World Premiere Café Opens Today (9/7/82)
- Vol. 1 No. 8 Massive Facts for The Land (9/8/82)
- Vol. 1 No. 9 Prophetic Technologies (9/9/82)
- Vol. 1 No. 10 Promoting Prototype (9/10/82)
In which we discover why Pink Concrete is the pavement of tomorrow.
In which we discuss the evolution of its surface and the wonders of Alucobond.
In which we discover the amazingly prophetic World Key Information System.
In which EPCOT Center changes the way we visit theme parks forever.
In which EPCOT Center begins a World Class tradition that continues to this day.
In which we discover the cinque-lingual EPCOT thanks to the world’s first Universal Translator.
In which we we pay tribute to a couple of Disney Legends and their enormious contributions.
In which EPCOT Center becomes the birthplace of many of the technologies we use today.
In which EPCOT Center outlines a record-breaking plethora of opening ceremonies.
Figment’s Fun Facts
- Fact 1 – Special Effects of Tomorrow
- Fact 2 – Budgets for the 21st Century
- Fact 3 - Green Little Figments
- Fact 4 - Epic Energy